The history of OECHSLER is an eventful one. Founded in 1864 by namesake Matthias Oechsler, the company has over a period of more than 150 years developed into one of the leading international suppliers of plastics technology. With our locations in Europe, Asia and America, we are close to our customers. With the help of some 3,100 highly motivated employees we manufacture products that make life easier, safer and more comfortable in the automotive, sports, industrial and medical sector.
We are offering the following vacancy for our site in Ansbach effective immediate:
Working student – Process Optimization & PMO (m/f/d)
As a working student in our team you will participate actively in projects improving our global product creation process and project monitoring. We will provide a challenging but nurturing environment and will make you part of our team and the OECHSLER success story.
- Supporting the remodeling and optimization of the product creation process and Project management processes according to PMI
- Set up templates for Excel/ Flows/ Forms/ Planner/ PowerBI
- Supporting workshops and trainings (if suitable first trainer experience possible)
- Support the global implementation of said processes/ templates
As a working student your working time will be max. 20h/week during the semester and 38h/week during vacations.
- Highly flexible and motivated international team
- International exposure (China, Mexico, Romania, Germany)
- Insight in automotive, medical and industrial projects/ processes (VDA/ AIAG/ FDA etc.)
- Positive and inspiring work atmosphere
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities in an international team of experts
- Become a forerunner for the implementation of new collaboration platforms as part of the MS 365 environment