The history of OECHSLER is an eventful one. Founded in 1864 by namesake Matthias Oechsler, the company has over more than 150 years developed into one of the leading international suppliers of polymer-based technology. With our locations in Europe, Asia, and America, we are close to our customers. With more than 3,000 highly motivated employees, we are a technology enabler for injection molding, additive manufacturing, and drive systems. We manufacture products that make life easier, safer, and more comfortable in the automotive, sports, industrial, and medical sectors.
We are offering the following vacancy for our site in Ansbach effective immediate:
Working Student - Marketing (m/f/d)
Become a part of OECHSLER and collaboratively shape the marketing strategy on a global scale!
- Join our global marketing and strategy team and support us with the analysis and evaluation of market data and relevant trends
- Get a look behind the scenes of a global organization and the holistic creation of a marketing concept and its implementation
- Coordinate and take over independent projects which have a direct impact on the OECHSLER brand
- Design and create cross-channel marketing initiatives
- Create presentations and social media contents (e.g. posts, short movies, etc.)
- Coordinate the communication with internal, external, and international cross-functional departments
As a working student, your working time will be max. 20h/week during the semester and max. 38h/week during vacations.
- A highly flexible and motivated team, which is fun to work with
Varied activities with plenty of room for personal initiative, independence, and responsibility
International exposure (Germany, USA, China, Romania, Mexico, etc.)
- Real-life insights into the creation and implementation of marketing initiatives
- The transparent feedback system that supports your development